Moving BAs out of the crew cab? Don your BA ergonomically from high apparatus compartments with the QUIC-SLIDE SWING DOWN BA BRACKET.
- Bracket slides out of the compartment, locks in place, then swings down to a convenient height for quick, safe, and easy donning from a comfortable standing position.
- Offers flexible height for different personnel - firefighters can choose to deploy the swing-down for lower access, or simply slide out and don from the higher stored/locked position.
- Great for storing spare packs or first attack BAs outside of the crew cab and reduces firefighter exposure to harmful carcinogens.
- Featuring three powerful locks, two slide locks and a swing down lock, the assembly is held firmly in place until needed. Spring clips and a positive holding strap keeps your BA secure.
- Minimises straining caused by reaching up for a heavy BA and possible damage to your vehicle (scratches and dings from gear).
- Allows for easier inspection of BA and harness.
-For compartments with 24-1/2″ H x 12″ D minimum usable space.
-Lowers BA valve 14″ from compartment shelf.
-Extends BA harness approx. 21″ from the apparatus sidewall.
30-Min. 4500 PSI Cylinder: Model QSSD-5
45-Min. 4500 PSI Cylinder: Model QSSD-6
60 Min. 4500 PSI Cylinder: Model QSSD-7
Unit Less BA Bracket: Model QSSD-LB
Alternative models upon request:
30-Min. 5500 PSI Cylinder: Models QSSD-LB + SC-50-H-5-SFPHS
45-Min. 5500 PSI Cylinder: Models QSSD-LB + SC-50-H-6-SFPHS
60-Min. Cylinders: Models QSSD-LB + UH-7-60-2-PHS + NEF
The QSSD BA Brackets can be purchased online, for global delivery by following this link. Please allow 4-5 weeks for manufacture, unless subscribed to our stock holding programme which facilitates next day supply.