The C-938 & 938L Bottom Mount Slides are designed for floor mounted applications such as pump and generator carriers on special vehicles. They are ideally suited in applications where standard ball bearings would be subject to dirt ingress. The sealed bearings and open channel are ideally suited in rough terrain use. The locking and non-locking versions can be purchased separately and fitted as a pair with any number being used to spread the load. The front accessed locking tab provides the lock closed and fully extended function. These slides are particularly suited to uneven floor surfaces often found in fire trucks.
1. Standard C-938 has no locking features.
2. Optional lock-in/lock-out feature is available.
3. Finish: E-Coat conversion coating or clear zinc commercial plating.
4. Load capacity is based on one slide at full extension with the load (centre of gravity) at the midpoint of the slide (chassis section). For increased load capacity, multiply the nnumber of slides required for the application.
5. Stated load capacity has a 100% static (non-moving) load safety factor at full extension. Slide is not intended to be operated with continuous loading which exceeds stated capacities.
6. Ball bearing rollers are lubricated with -45°F to +350°F temperature range grease.
7. Measured in the closed (retracted position).
8. Slide members and plate are made of 12 guage (.105) cold rolled steel.
9. Other non-standard options including finishes and stainless steel slides are available. These options require a special reference number.
10. No mounting hardware supplied.
11. Slide is designed for compression or suspension loading.
Dimensions are in imperial ", Loading in metric Kg
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.