1. C-7000 slides have positive stops but do not lock at any position. Optional lock-out feature is readily available.
2. This dimension is typical except where hole is replaced with solid flat head rivet.
3. This dimension is standard, but may be changed readily to meet customer requests (4.31 minimum dimension). For additional modifications contact the factory.
4. Finish: clear zinc commercial plating.
5. Ball bearing rollers are lubricated with -45°F to +350°F temperature range grease.
6. Load capacity is based on one slide at full extension with the load (centre of gravity) at the midpoint of the slide (chassis section). This capacity has a 100% static (non-moving) load safety factor at full extension. It is not intended for operation with loads exceeding specified load capacity. For increased load capacity, multiply the number of slides required for the application.
7. Slide is designed for compression or suspension loading.
8. Slide members and plate are made of 14 guage (.074) cold rolled steel.
9. Standard mounting hardware package is included with each slide assembly.
10. Other non-standard options are available including other finishes and lock-in features. These options require a special reference number.
Dimensions are in imperial ", Loading in metric Kg
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.
Prices from £73.15 per slide (87.78 Euro)