The Horizontal slide differs from our telescopic slides, the ball bearings are replaced by special sliding strips for a smooth movement experience, giving the right feeling and functionalities. This slide is produced according to the ISO TS 16949 norms. The slide can be use for example in the automotive industry and any other application where movement with a constant friction force is required.
- Constant sliding forces (10-20 N)
- No use of gease in sliding tracks
- Easy to integrate additional features, like a prefixed stopping points
- Different fixations are possible: pressnuts, studs, lances, holes, etc.
- Soft Endstop
- Strong slide, high load capacity
- Material Outer Profile: Blue Passivated Steel
- Material Inner Profile: Pre-Galvanized Steel
- Material Compression Springs: Spring Steel
- Material Sliding Strips: Modified POM
- Material Stopping Block: TPU
- Dimenstions of product (width*thickness): 86 * 12,1 mm
- Extension (T): 60 - 130 mm
- Length Outer Profile (L): 124 - 194 mm (L = T + 64 [mm])
- Length Inner Profile: 60 mm
- Load capacity (during lifecycle test): +/- 2 kg -
- Lifecycle test (at T = 20ºC): 30.000 cycles
- Temperature: -40 Celcius untill +85 Celcius
- Other length or Travel: On request (customer specific)
Please contact our company for any questions concerning this product.