The Horizontal slide differs from our telescopic slides as the ball bearings are replaced by special sliding strips for a smooth linear movement experience, giving the right feeling and functionalities. This slide is produced according to the ISO TS 16949 norms. The slide is deigned to be used in the automotive industry for sliding consoles and armrests, or any other application where movement with a constant friction force is required. This slide is not part of our standard programme and is only supported by bespoke project CAD drawings. Please consult our sales dept for minimum production quantities.
- Constant sliding forces (10-20 N)
- No use of grease in sliding tracks
- Easy to integrate additional features, like a prefixed stopping points
- Different fixations are possible: press-nuts, studs, lances, holes, etc.
- Soft end stop
- Strong slide, high load capacity
- Material Outer Profile: Blue Passivated Steel
- Material Inner Profile: Pre-Galvanized Steel
- Material Compression Springs: Spring Steel
- Material Sliding Strips: Modified POM
- Material Stopping Block: TPU
- Dimensions of product (width*thickness): 86 * 12,1 mm
- Extension (T): 60 - 130 mm
- Length Outer Profile (L): 124 - 194 mm (L = T + 64 [mm])
- Length Inner Profile: 60 mm
- Load capacity (during life cycle test): +/- 2 kg -
- Lifecycle test (at T = 20ºC): 30.000 cycles
- Temperature: -40 Deg C +85 Deg C
- Other length or travel: On request (customer specific)
This is a bespoke manufactured product requiring high MOQ's. Please contact us with your project requirements and will respond with a customised solution.