GSF Group is 30 years old; established in 1988 by our founder, Roy Lye. He would have been proud to see his grandson, Alex, joining the Sliding Systems team on a graduate programme this year. To celebrate this milestone in our history, we have innovated the most revolutionary telescopic slide, using aerospace alloys and a unique wiper system, which we believe is a world first. The 6526 Aero Slide is now part of our production programme.
Key Features Include:
- Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Alloy Beams
- All 316L Stainless Steel Rollers & Components
- 340Kg Load Capacity (Replacing Steel Variants)
- Covered Raceways & Wiper System
- Heavy Duty Spring Impact Stops
- Non Corrosive, Robust & Lightweight
- 30% Equivalent Weight Of Steel Slides
- 550mm Slide Weighs Only 1.75 Kg
- Standard Lengths 300mm – 2,500mm
- Online Transparent Pricing For Global Purchase
- Protected Design
For more information on the 6526 Aero slide, including CAD 3D drawings & online purchase, please follow this link.
For further technical information, mail firstname.lastname@example.org