The D-1050 & D-1054 Bottom Mount Slides are designed for floor mounted applications such heavy duty battery boxes on trains and military weapons carriers which are subject to high levels of shock and vibration. They are ideally suited in applications where standard ball bearings would be subject to dirt ingress. The sealed bearings and open channel are ideally suited in rough terrain use. The locking and non-locking versions can be purchased separately and fitted as a pair with any number being used to spread the load. The front accessed locking tab provides the lock closed and fully extended function. These slides are particularly suited to uneven floor surfaces or where there are no uprights in which to mount standard telescopic slides.
1. Catalog number D-1054 designates the same slide as D-1050, however, the D-1054 slide locks at the fully closed position (LI) and at the fully extended position (LO).
2. Stationary section is designed for mounting from the bottom (threaded holes). If application requires mounting stationary section from the top side, order optional mounting plates.
3. Slide operates on solid rollers for vertical alignment and ball bearings for horizontal thrust.
4. Measured in the closed (retracted) position.
5. Load capacity is based on one slide at full extension with the load (centre of gravity) at the midpoint of the slide (chassis section). For increased load capacity, multiply the number of slides required for the application.
6. Slide is non-disconnectable.
7. Slide is designed for compression loading only.
8. To prevent internal damage to the slide, maximum mounting screw penetration cannot exceed .42" into the stationary section or .31" into chassis section.
9. No mounting hardware supplied.
10. Slide members are coated with Poxylube™ a gray colored dry film lubricant.
11. Slide members are made of 10 guage (.135) cold rolled steel and 3/16 C.D. Flat Bar.
12. Non-standard stainless steel slide, coated with Poxylube™ is available. This option will require a special reference number.
Dimensions are in imperial ", Loading in metric Kg
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.